Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Photography




            We usually take images in order to recall our frozen memories of what we have done at certain time line. Some take pictures to express different mixture of emotions and meanings at very still moment. A good image speaks more than thousands words.
            When I was young I have no interested in photography but one of my cousins motivated me and taught me about the beauty of photography. He explained me many interesting things about taking a picture and different ways to get a good image at different time. He is my very first guiding star. After I'm able to take better images than before, I started shooting whenever I have a chance.

 

            
These 2  picture were taken when I was in Myanmar a year ago where I  usually hang out with my friends when I was young. That place is called 'Inya lake' and many people like to hang out around that area. There is a walkway beside the lake and you will find a very fresh air which pass through from the surface of the lake. That place is about 2 miles away from my house. Some weekend early morning, our family go to there for walking exercise.
          
           

This is one of the famous Pagoda in my hometown and it is called 'Ngar Htet Gyi Pagoda'. My mom took me there to do some praying. Thanks to my mom.
There is a very famous Pagoda in my hometown which was built last 2500 years ago. It is one of the top 10 most amazing temples of the world. Unfortunately, I have no chance to take a picture when I was in my country.  

           
I took that picture when I was in Chinese garden of Singapore at one beautiful night. I have no idea why the sky has some red color at that time. It was very rare moment and I was lucky enough to get this beautiful image.
           

 
          This is one of the most famous landmark of Melaka Downtown , Malaysia. Actually it is a very famous restaurant and it is too famous and a lot of people come to that town to have some famous dishes from that restaurant and it become one of the famous of Malaka. That town is very different from other cities from Malaysia. It is used to fell under Portuguese, Dutch, and British. So you will see many different style of building in that town.
          This is me and one of the photographers from our group took it for me. How do I look? lol
Please don't say bad about me:)
                                                                         



Finally, With my mom. I don't remember who took this picture but what I remember is it was last 3 years ago around December. @ Downtown Singapore, Orchard Road. 

Hope you enjoy 
Have a nice day




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment